Easy Ham and Potatoe CasseroleFrom whiskeysmama 6 years ago
How to make it
- Chop a medium ham steak into cubes and put in a casserole dish
- Add one package of packaged mashed potatoes
- Add diced onion
- Add bag of frozen corn
- Add butter
- Add salt, pepper and garlic to taste.
- Do not mix
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in oven preheated to 350 degrees.
- When casserole is finished, mix until thoroughly combined. serve and enjoy.
The Cookwhiskeysmama South Glens Falls, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!