Baked RockfishFrom efitobx 6 years ago
- 1 Rockfish shopping list
- 12 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- juice of 4 lemons shopping list
- 5 grains of saffron shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 medium sized onions shopping list
- 4 tomatoes shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of chopped dill, thyme and bay leaves (chopped herbs). shopping list
How to make it
- Clean and fillet the fish, wash and dry.
- Mix the olive oil with the lemon juice, saffron, pepper, chopped chives and salt. Marinate the fish in this mixture for at least 6 hours.
- Grease a casserole or baking pan with butter
- Peel and slice the onion and tomatoes and place on the bottom of casserole or baking pan.
- Remove the fish fillets from the marinade and place on top of the tomatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle with the chopped herbs.
- Bake in a hot oven (400 degrees ) for 30 minutes.