Low Fat Breaded FishFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place a large cookie sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray in the oven.
- Meanwhile cut fish into chunks.
- Put beaten egg into a small bowl.
- Combine breadcrumbs, herbs, paprika and pepper in a large shallow bowl.
- Remove cookie sheet from oven.
- Dip fish first into egg then into breadcrumb mixture and on to the cookie sheet.
- Repeat with each piece of fish.
- Bake 10 minutes turning once until fish is cooked through.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!