Pesto Ravioli With Goat Cheese and WalnutsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare ravioli according to package instructions.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta cooking water before draining.
- Meanwhile in large skillet over low heat melt butter.
- When butter is just melted add goat cheese and stir to combine.
- Add 1/3 cup reserved cooking liquid stirring until creamy and thick.
- Add cooked ravioli to skillet and stir to coat with sauce adding more water if necessary.
- Season with salt and pepper then add basil and stir to combine.
- Transfer to serving bowl and sprinkle with walnuts.