Baked Pork ChopsFrom mkhs1974 6 years ago
- 6 (1/2 inch thick) boneless pork chops shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 8 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 1 (18 - 22 oz) bag hash brown potatoes (fresh cut - not frozen - uncooked) shopping list
- 1 can French fried onions shopping list
- 1/4 c. milk shopping list
- 1-1/2 c. grated Chedder cheese shopping list
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt to taste shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chops with Lawry's seasoning salt and black pepper. Brown chops on both sides until nearly cooked.
- In large bowl, mix together cream of celery soup, sour cream, milk, hash browns, 3/4 cup onions, and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Lightly spray a 9x11 inch casserole dish with cooking spray. Spread potato mixture in the dish.
- Place chops on top of potato mixture. Sprinke remaining cheese over entire casserole. Sprinkle remaining onions on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned.