Christmas Rainbow Poke CakeFrom mkhs1974 8 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Pour batter into 2 round cake pans (8 or 9 inches). Bake as directed. Cool 10 minutes in pans. Remove from pans; cool completely.
- Place cake layers, top side up, back into 2 clean pans; prick each layer with utility fork at 1/2 inch intervals.
- In a bowl, pour 1 cup of the boiling water over raspberry gelatin, stirring until dissolved. Spoon raspberry gelatin over one of the cake layers. Dissolve lime gelatin, spoon over the other layer of cake.
- Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours for gelatin to set. Dip first pan into warm water for 10 seconds. Turn onto serving plate, gently shaking to loosen. Remove pan. Spread layer with 1 cup whipped topping.
- Remove remaining layer from other pan as above. Turn onto first layer. Remove pan and frost cake with remaining topping.
- Decorate with green and red candies, if desired.
The Cookmkhs1974 Monterey Park, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!