Chili Sour Cream DipFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 1 16-oz. carton dairy sour cream shopping list
- 2 7-oz. cans diced green chilies, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup cilantro shopping list
- 1/4 cup jarred salsa shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp. mild or hot chili powder shopping list
- 2 tsp. finely shredded lime peel shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- bottled hot pepper sauce to taste shopping list
- Assorted vegetable dippers shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl combine sour cream, chilies, cilantro, salsa, garlic, chili powder, lime peel, salt and bottled hot pepper sauce.
- Cover and chill overnight. Serve with vegetable dippers.
- Makes 3-3/4 cups (15, 1/4-cup servings).
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
sounds like a great recipe... love hot stuffpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Good one Jm and as always a 55555 from me!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
LoVeLyayeyerma in Belfast loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!