Italian Cabbage WedgesFrom thepiggs 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place each cabbage wedge on individual pices of foil, large enough to wrap and seal a wedge.
- Spritz each wedge with olive oil.
- Spread each wedge with Italian Spead.
- Sprinkle wedges with parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle wedges lightly with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Seal wedges in foil, place in large baking pan and bake in oven at 350F for 45 minutes. Check tenderness and return to oven for longer baking time if wedges are not tender enough for personal taste.
- NOTE: Wedges can also be baked on outdoor grill instead of in oven.
- Italian Spread has been posted to the site.
The Cookthepiggs MO
- Not added to any groups yet!