Grilled Mixed Banana PeppersFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the grill to medium high heat.
- Grill the peppers until their skins are blackened. and then place them in a plastic bag and close.
- Once the peppers have cooled to room temperature, remove the stems, seeds and skin and place in a bowl.
- Continue until you have cleaned all of the peppers. Add the remaining ingredients into the bowl, and mix well.
- Serve at room temperature.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating2 people
Roasted peppers and EVOO work wonders for me in the summertime, a little fresh garlic and parsley is all it takes. How easy is that I can taste then already Mmmmmmmmmm, High Five
trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!