Chipotle Pork with Mango Relish amp Cumin Sweet PotatoesFrom gasman 6 years ago
- 1 pork tenderloin ( 1lb.) shopping list
- 3 small sweet potatoes cut in 1/2 in. wedges shopping list
- 2 tsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp each garlic powder and salt shopping list
- Non stick spray shopping list
- mango Relish shopping list
- 1 firm-ripe mango pitted and peeled and chopped (I use mango that comes in a jar in it's on juices just rinse and drain) shopping list
- 1/4 cup each chopped red pepper and minced red onion shopping list
- 2 TBS each lime juice and chopped cilantro shopping list
- Serve with: lime wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Mix brown sugar, chipotle chili powder,1/2 tsp cumin, cinnamon, garlic powder and salt. Rub over tenderloin and potatoes.
- Place tenderloin on grill and cook until desired doness.
- Heat oven to 500 degrees and roast seasoned sweet potaotes in oven until tender.
- Place pork on cutting board; let rest while making relish.
- Mango relish
- Mix all relish ingredients in bowl.Slice pork,top with relish and serve with potatoes. Squeeze lime wedges on potatoes.
- *** Almost forgot make sure to coat sweet potatoes with Non stick spray before seasoning***