Grilled Cajun Chicken SandwichesFrom susana 9 years ago
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1 tspn cajun seasoning (I use Tony’s) shopping list
- (4-oz) monterey jack cheese with peppers shopping list
- 4-tbspn may with 5 dashes of hot sauce mixed in shopping list
- (I use louisiana hot sauce) shopping list
- roasted red bell pepper strips shopping list
- lettuce leaves shopping list
- kaiser rolls shopping list
- (They make it so nice - don’t substitute here unless you just absolutely hate kaiser rolls) shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken breast between two pieces of wax paper and pound down with an iron skillet until the breast are less than 1/2-in thick. Grill or broil.
- (I use my cast iron two burner stove top grill with great results.) Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with Cajun Seasoning.
- Spread buns with mayo mixture, and top with roasted red bell pepper strips, lettuce, chicken and enjoy.
- Susana (-Suz)