Spelt Muffins with BlueberriesFrom lor 6 years ago
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) softened butter or canola oil shopping list
- 2/3 cup raw, unrefined, granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup organic unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups spelt flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups fresh blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cream together the butter or oil, sugar, applesauce, eggs, orange juice, and vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, orange peel, and salt.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the liquid and combine gently.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Bake in lightly oiled or sprayed muffin tins for 30 minutes, or until done.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating2 people
Thanks a million for this!!!lolcherihannah in Shickshinny loved it