Simple Pasta SauceFrom anchovyboudrainandchandralikmie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- arrange all the grape tomatoes on tray
- place garlic cloves to one side of tray
- chop basil leaves and spreak over tomatoes
- sprinkle salt and pepper over tomatoes
- add olive oil to tomatoes and garlic, making sure you have sprinkled oil on all tomatoes and garlic.
- Place tray in oven for 25 minutes
- Once complete take out garlic and place on cutting board.
- Remove the outside layer of all cloves.
- Spread all the garlic cloves with wide knife, making a paste.
- Place this paste at bottom of bowl where you will place the pasta.
- NOTE: if you haven't started boiling your pasta, do so!]
- Take a potato masher and mash all the grape tomatoes together, tasting to see if you need to add more salt and pepper.
- After your pasta has boiled, take about 1 Cup of the pasta water and add to the garlic paste in your bowl, and beat in with a fork.
- Add the mashed tomatoes to the bowl.
- Drain your pasta.
- Add pasta to the bowl and enjoy!