Not Yo Mommas Banana PuddingFrom ambauer 8 years ago
- 2 bags Peppridge Fram Chessman cookies shopping list
- 6 - 8 bananas, sliced (ripe but not over-ripe) shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 box Instant French vanilla Pudding (5oz) shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 12 oz Cool Whip (thawed) or sweetened whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Line the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and
- condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Cookambauer Berkeley, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!