Easy Vegan WafflesFrom bittersweet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Begin by heating up your waffle iron so it’s ready to receive batter.
- Combine all the dry ingredients, and add in the wet. Stir to incorporate, but don’t over do it - Lumpiness is just fine!
- Once your iron is nice and hot, grease with cooking spray or margarine, and ladle a healthy portion of batter on top. It really depends on the size of your waffle iron, so don’t be discouraged if your first couple are a little bit funny looking.
- Cook for about 4-6 minutes or so, and serve hot.
- If you’d like to save them for later like I do, allow them to cool for about 15 minutes on a wire rack. Wrap them up in a clean plastic bag, and just throw them in the freezer!
The Cookbittersweet CT
The Rating4 people
This really look good. But if you want a more detailed vegan waffle recipe, here's a good one:
http://www.eveganrecipes.com/vegan-herbed-savoury-waffle-recipe/volaer in loved it
This is a great "Vegan Waffle" recipe. Nice to see vegan recipes posted.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Not good. Really hard waffles. Like a brick. And I make waffles often.littlebird in loved it