Tortellini alla PannaFrom martyk35 6 years ago
- 8 Tablespoon of unslated butter shopping list
- 5 oz of diced pancetta shopping list
- 4 shallots or 1 medium onion finely chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds of sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 4 tablespoon of lemon juice shopping list
- 5 tablespoon of Port shopping list
- 6 cups of heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup of frozen peas shopping list
- 2 cups of parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 lb of fresh tortellini (can buy it in the store or make it fresh) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add pancetta. Cook 5 minutes or until almost crisp, stirring occasionally; drain. Remove from pancetta from pan. Turn heat down tolow and then melt the butter and cook shallots with a pinch of salt for 3-5 minuteswith out coloring. Toss the mushrooms in the lemon juice and add to the pan with another pinch of salt. Cook over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes, or until the mushrooms are dry and all the liquid has been evaporated. Add the peas and toss. Add the Port and cook for 2-3 minutes or until almost dry. Becare ful not letting the mixture scortch.
- 2. In a medium saucepan add the mixture. Stir in the cream and let it simmer for about 5-10 minutes or until the sauce has thicken enough to coat the back of a spoon. Check for seasoning and just to your taste.
- 3. Meanwhile bring a large saucepan os salted water to a boil. Add a splash of oil to stop the pasta from sticking and cook the Tortellini according to th manufacturer's instructions. Drain well and divide the tortellini amoung 8 warm plates. Spoon the sauce over the top and serve with ground pepper and shredded paramesan cheese.
- If you want a stronger flavor. Mixed some soaked dried mushrooms like shitake or prcini withthe bottom mushrooms.
The Cookmartyk35 Winona, MN
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!