Spinach Ricotta PastaFrom lonnstrom 7 years ago
- 12 oz pasta shopping list
- 2 T olive oil shopping list
- 4 scallions (thinly sliced) shopping list
- 1 T fresh sage (chopped) shopping list
- 10 oz baby spinach shopping list
- 2 T butter shopping list
- 1 c ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 c parmigiano-reggino cheese shopping list
- salt/pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- boil water
- cook pasta (very al dente)
- drain pasta (reserve 1 cup of pasta water)
- meanwhile in large skillet: heat olive oil, add scallions and cook over high heat until browned (2-3 minutes). Add spinach in large handfuls and cook until wilted.
- add pasta, butter and ricotta to skillet and toss
- add 3/4 cup of the reserved liquid, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Cook over low heat until sauce is creamy. Add more of the reserved liquid if needed.
- Transfer to bowls and serve.