Toasted Almond Crab SpreadFrom michellem 5 years ago
- 1 pkg(8 ozs.) softened cream cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups(6 oz.) shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 can (6 oz.) crabmeat, drained,flaked and cartilage removed(use fresh crab if you can)! shopping list
- 3 tblsps finely chopped green onions, divided shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted shopping list
- Assorted crackers shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Stir in the crab and 2 tblsps. onions.
- Spread into an ungresed 9-in. pie plate
- Bake at 350* for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with almonds and remaining onions.
- Serve with crackers.