4 Cheese And Bacon Stuffed Pork ChopsFrom spyral 6 years ago
- 4-6 1" boneless natural pork chops shopping list
- 1 pkg (about 1 cup) crumbled natural feta shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated fresh natural Mozzarella shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated fresh natural Romano shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated fresh natural Parmesan shopping list
- 8-10 slices natural bacon (or turkey bacon) fried and crumbled shopping list
- 3 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- bread crumbs (plain are fine, here, but feel free to use flavored!) shopping list
How to make it
- Pan fry chops until brown on both sides (about 4 minutes per side). NOTE : Chops will NOT be done in the center!
- Cut a slit in the side of the chops to form a stuffing pocket.
- Mix cheeses and bacon together in a mixing bowl.
- Stuff each chop pocket with mixture, closing with toothpicks.
- Lay chops in greased baking dish.
- Drop butter in slices between chops.
- Brush the tops of chops with egg, and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- If any additional mixture is leftover, you can sprinkle on the top of chops, also.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or until chops are done to your liking.