Banana BreadFrom alaskanmom 9 years ago
- 1 Cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. water shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4 small bananas shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 Cups flour shopping list
- 1/4 Cup walnuts, optional(or whatever nuts you prefer) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the sugar, butter, water & eggs. Mix well.
- Add bananas & mix until well combined.
- Combine the baking soda, powder, salt & flour and add to the banana mixture; beating well.
- Fold in nuts, if using.
- Pour into 4 greased small loaf or 2 large loaf pans.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Freezes really well too.
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!