Salmon Steaks With Garlic And Green ChiliesFrom notyourmomma 9 years ago
- 6 6-oz. salmon steaks shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 5 thin slices fresh ginger, chopped shopping list
- 2 jalapeño chilies, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric shopping list
How to make it
- In the work bowl of a blender or food processor, combine all the ingredients except the fish. Blend until a fine paste is formed. Scrape into a bowl.
- Add the salmon steaks and mix well to coat the steaks on both sides. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat the barbecue or broiler to high. Place the salmon steaks on the grill or 4 inches (10 cm) away from the broiler element and grill 3-4 minutes on each side for medium, brushing with the marinade. Serve immediately
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!