Chocolate DelightFrom shirleyoma 6 years ago
- By shopping list
- Paula Deen shopping list
- 1 18 1/2-ounce box devil's food cake mix shopping list
- 3 3 1/2-ounce packages instant chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 2 cups whipping cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar shopping list
- chocolate-syrup, any variety, for garnish shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans, lightly toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the cake mix according to package directions and bake in a 13
- by 9-inch pan. Let it cool thoroughly, then cut the cake into cubes
- about the size of walnuts.
- Prepare the chocolate pudding according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, whip the cream with the sugar until stiff.
- To assemble: In a trifle bowl, layer half the chocolate cake cubes,
- pudding, whipped cream, chocolate sauce or syrup and nuts. Repeat,
- layering the remaining ingredients, ending with whipped cream and
- nuts. Drizzle decoratively with chocolate sauce or syrup.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating2 people
Yep this one is good, great post.henrie in Savannah loved it