Pineapple Carrot Buckwheat Breakfast CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- ½ cup eggbeaters or egg whites shopping list
- ¼ cup lightly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 Tb canola oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup vanilla non-fat yogurt shopping list
- 1 cup buckwheat flour shopping list
- ½ cup cream of wheat cereal, uncooked shopping list
- 1 Tb baking powder shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1 can (8oz) crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1 cup shredded carrots shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray 8” pan with vegetable spray.
- Beat egg whites, brown sugar and oil in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add yogurt; mix well.
- Combine flour, dry cereal, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add half of the flour mixture to yogurt mixture; beat until well blended.
- Add pineapple; mix well.
- Add remaining flour mixture, the carrots and raisins; beat until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 min. Cool completely in pan on wire rack
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
The Breakfast Club442 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members