Tomato Cucumber And Pepper SaladFrom momofonesofar 7 years ago
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped, or 4 roma tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1 green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro or parsley shopping list
- 4 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- First off prepare your vegetables. Place them in a large bowl. Measure in the oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Toss to combine. The salad may be served immediately or chilled for a few hours before serving.
- If desired, a couple of green onions can be chopped up and added along with the other vegetables.
The Cookmomofonesofar SC
- Not added to any groups yet!