Tuna BallsFrom dailypatnews 6 years ago
- 2 cans of tuna in brine shopping list
- 2 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoon of organic kibble rye shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mixed dried herbs shopping list
- a handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1-3/4 cups stale breadcrumbs shopping list
- 4 tablespoon of freshly grated Parmesan shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- zest and juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of flour shopping list
- Aluminium foil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together, except for olive oil.
- Scoop two teaspoon of mixture to form a ball. Lay those tuna balls on a tray layed with aluminium foil.
- Drizzle olive oil over the tuna balls and bake for 20 mins at 140 degree celcius.
- Alternatively, the tuna balls can be pan fried.
The Cookdailypatnews Miri, MY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!