Almost Fudge BrowniesFrom chef2 9 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 1/3 cup reduced-calorie margarine shopping list
- 2 tbsp. fat-free sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup Splenda® Granular shopping list
- 2 eggs, or equivalent in egg substitute shopping list
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup cake flour shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350º F (175º C). Spray an 8x8" cake pan with butter-flavored cooking spray. In a large bowl, cream margarine, sour cream, and Splenda using a sturdy spoon. Stir in eggs, applesauce and vanilla extract. Add cocoa and flour. Mix gently just to combine. Carefully spread batter into prepared pan. Bake 14 - 16 minutes. Place pan on a wire rack and let set for at least 10 minutes. Cut into 16 bars
- . Nutriontal Info Per Serving. 3 Opt Cals 113 Cal., 5 gm Fat., 3 gm Pro, 14 gm Carb. 111 mg Sod 16 mg Calc, 1 gm Fiber.
- Diabetic exchanges: 1 Fat. 1/2 Starch.
- source vernalisa *http://p208.ezboard.com/bvernalalisasrecipeboard