Best Belgian WafflesFrom sassyredhead 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Heat your waffle iron til light goes off
- Put mixture by spoonfuls onto waffle iron and spread to the edge if waffle iron
- Close the lid and cook til light goes off
- And enjoy!!!
- This will make four round waffles
- These freeze very well
The Cooksassyredhead Big Bear Lake, CA
The Rating2 people
I love the fact that you don't have to whip egg whites as in most Belgian waffle recipes; the addition of sour cream also adds a nice flavour dimension. Easy AND Delicious. Thank you for this one.mchanski in Melbourne loved it
A must try for sure, i love Belgin waffles. Must buy belgin waffle maker.auntievi in Oshawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!