Alaska Snow Crab Benedict DiableFrom lpg 10 years ago
- 3 C Hollandaise shopping list
- 1 C thick and chunky hot salsa shopping list
- 1 T lime juice shopping list
- 3C Alaska snow crab meat, cooked and chopped (about 4# in shell) shopping list
- 3/4 T Mexican seasoning/chili powder shopping list
- 12 poached eggs shopping list
- 6 biscuits or English muffins, halved shopping list
- 1/4 C cheddar or jalapeno jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 2 T chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare sauce by combining Hollandaise, salsa and lime juice, cook to desired thickness, then keep warm.
- Blend crabmeat and Mexican seasoning. Warm immediately prior to serving.
- For each serving, top 2 biscuit/muffin halves with 1 C crab meat, 2 poached eggs. Ladle 1/2 C sauce on top. Sprinkle with 2 T cheddar and 1 t cilantro.
The Cooklpg Fairmount, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!