Corn CasseroleFrom susana 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350degrees.
- Mix all ingredients and pour into 7X11 or 10X13 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until browning begins on top.
- (NOTE: I think this would be good with a small jar of chopped pimento thrown in, but I have not tested it that way yet._
- Susana (-Suz)
People Who Like This Dish 15
- jamyj917 Nowhere, Us
- abutterfleigurl Anniston, Alabama
- brandiejo Fairfax, OK
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- leroux Surfside Beach, SC
- dlane714 Heathrow, FL
- stlgirl78 Appleton, WI
- kellyg72 Roseville, MN
- angelee Williamstown, NJ
- nocturnalife North West Corner, IL
- Plus 5 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooksusana Mandeville, LA
The Rating4 people
I make this all the time and we love it. We melt cheddar on top for the last few minutes of baking, like Paula Deen does!leroux in Surfside Beach loved it
Oh good post, love this.henrie in Savannah loved it
I LOVE THIS ITS SO EASY AND YET VERY TASTY THANK YOU
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!