Corn CasseroleFrom susana 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350degrees.
- Mix all ingredients and pour into 7X11 or 10X13 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until browning begins on top.
- (NOTE: I think this would be good with a small jar of chopped pimento thrown in, but I have not tested it that way yet._
- Susana (-Suz)
People Who Like This Dish 15
- jamyj917 Nowhere, Us
- abutterfleigurl Anniston, Alabama
- brandiejo Fairfax, OK
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- leroux Surfside Beach, SC
- dlane714 Heathrow, FL
- stlgirl78 Appleton, WI
- kellyg72 Roseville, MN
- angelee Williamstown, NJ
- nocturnalife North West Corner, IL
- Plus 5 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooksusana Mandeville, LA
The Rating4 people
I LOVE THIS ITS SO EASY AND YET VERY TASTY THANK YOU
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh good post, love this.henrie in Savannah loved it
I make this all the time and we love it. We melt cheddar on top for the last few minutes of baking, like Paula Deen does!leroux in Surfside Beach loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!