Simple Everyday Brown Sugar Muffins with Walnuts and Chocolate ChipsFrom vindee 7 years ago
- flour – 2 cups shopping list
- baking soda – 1 tsp shopping list
- salt – 1pinch shopping list
- butter – ½ cup (100gms), at room temp shopping list
- brown sugar – ¾ cup shopping list
- vanilla essence – 1 tsp shopping list
- yogurt - – 2/3 cup/thick shopping list
- eggs -3 / small shopping list
- milk – 4 tbsp shopping list
- walnuts - 1/4 cup shopping list
- chocolate chips – ½ cup (I like to use Ghirardelli dark chips) shopping list
How to make it
- Sift flour + baking soda + salt 3 times. Keep aside.
- Stir together the yogurt + eggs + milk in a separate bowl. Keep aside.
- In a big bowl, beat the butter + sugar + vanilla essence
- Gently beat in the yogurt mix…gently, or it might splatter everywhere!!
- Stir in the sifted flour and chocolate chips until JUST MOIST.DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Sprinkle on any topping if desired.
- Put into lined muffin pan and bake for 25 mins (approximately).
- Test with a wooden pick to see if done.
- Remove from pan immediately and cool on rack.
The Cookvindee Gurgaon, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!