Pineapple Chicken Wings Hawaiian StyleFrom lor 7 years ago
- 4 pounds chicken wings shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (I omit the salt because the soy sauce has enough) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. molasses shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- a dash or two shopping list
- of Tobasco sauce shopping list
- juice from canned pineapple shopping list
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 - 8 ounce can pineapple chunks, drained and juice reserved shopping list
How to make it
- Pan Size: 9 x 13" roasting pan
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F
- In a saucepan combine brown sugar, molasses, soy sauce, a dash or two of Tobasco sauce, minced garlic, sliced onions and the juice from the canned pineapple.
- Heat this mixture over medium heat stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Keep saucepan on low heat while chicken is cooking.
- Place chicken wings in roasting pan or large casserole dish.
- Season chicken wings with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the chicken wings from the oven after thirty minutes and drain off any juices.
- Pour sauce mixture over the chicken wings and return to oven to bake for remaining allotted time or until sauce is sticking to chicken wings slightly.
- Gently stir chicken wings while baking with sauce to baste.
- When chicken wings are to your desired doneness remove them from the oven.
- Pour pineapple chunks over the top of cooked wings and allow them to heat for approximately 15 minutes in the oven before serving.
- Note: Chicken should be cooked to an internal temperature of 180º in order to ensure doneness.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating4 people
Oh my... rated 5! I need to prepare it as soon as possible... thanks!berry in Riverside loved it