Gourmet Dog BiscuitsFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 3 cookie sheets.
- Chop the liver finely, or put briefly in a blender.
- Mix flour and oats, crumble in the bouillon cubes, add eggs and the chopped liver.
- Add enough water to make a firm but slightly sticky dough.
- Spread evenly on the cookie sheets, about 1/2" thick.
- Dip a small dog-cookie cutter in flour before cutting out each portion. Bake 1 hour.
- Can be kept for about 2 weeks.
- Store in refrigerator.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating3 people
Your puppy is so precious! I've got this saved for sure - my Labrador Retriever, Duke loves liver! I'm glad someone in the family does:)!wdsdy in loved it
All I would change on this recipe is the 3 bouillon cubes since that is way too much salt there for a dog. I will try this with just about 1/2 a bouillon cube (that should do it for the taste).
:0)chispirit in Chesapeake loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!