Blueberry Corn BreadFrom sunny 8 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup cornmeal shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar or spelnda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 Half stick of butter (1/4 cup), melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup fresh blueberries - frozen will work. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Add milk, 1/4 cup melted butter, 1/4 cup honey and egg; stir just until flour mixture is moistened. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Pour batter into greased 8 or 9-inch square baking pan. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!