Baa Mee Phad Phak Thai Vegetable NoodlesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 cups boiled and cooled Thai egg noodles shopping list
- 2 cups sliced and blanched mixed vegetables (carrots, beans, cauliflower, baby corn) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon bamboo shoots sliced and blanched shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped ginger shopping list
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce shopping list
- 4 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 2 spring onions chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Toss boiled noodles with some oil so that they do not become sticky.
- Heat oil in a wok and briefly sauté chopped ginger and garlic.
- Mix in the noodles and vegetables and toss well then mix in sauces, salt and pepper.
- Toss noodles on high heat for 3 minutes then serve hot garnished with spring onions.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!