Gaeng Kiew Wan Neua Green Beef Curry in Coconut MilkFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 pound beef fillet sliced shopping list
- 1 quart coconut milk shopping list
- 2 ounces cooking oil shopping list
- 6 ounces green curry paste shopping list
- 6 ounces eggplant shopping list
- 5 kaffir lime leaves stripped to small pieces shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons red and green spur chili sliced diagonally shopping list
- 1 ounce sweet basil leaf shopping list
- 2 ounces fish sauce shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté green curry paste in the oil.
- Pour in the coconut milk and stir well then add the sliced beef.
- Bring to boil and add small eggplant and kaffir lime leaf.
- Simmer until vegetables are cooked then add the chili, fish sauce and sugar.
- Stir to mix well then add the sweet basil leaf and stir again.
- Remove from heat and serve while still hot.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!