Blueberry Cheesecake FudgeFrom annieamie 5 years ago
- 2 three ounce packages of cream cheese, cubed and at room temperature shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups of granulated sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup of evaporated milk shopping list
- 3 cups of mini marshmallows shopping list
- 8 ounces of dried blueberries shopping list
- 1 12 ounce bag of white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup of butter shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Place parchment paper or "release" aluminum in a 9 inch pan.
- In a large saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, milk, and marshmallows and bring to a rolling boil over medium heat.
- Stir constantly!
- Boil for five minutes (Or until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees). Keep stirring!
- Remove from heat and stir in the cream cheease and chips until smooth and melted.
- Add blueberries and vanilla and stir well.
- Pour into your pan and cool at room temperature.
- Cut into squares when firm enough to cut and serve.
- *You sprinkle the top with white or yellow cake crumbs before the fudge sets.