Cheesy Potato SoupFrom watson2167 6 years ago
- 1 bag (32 oz) hash bown dice potaoe, thawed shopping list
- 1/2 cup of chop onion shopping list
- 1 medium stalk celery dice 1/2 cup shopping list
- 2 cans chicken borth (14oz) shopping list
- 1 cup of water shopping list
- 3 tablespoon all propose flour shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 bag 8 oz shredded Amercian-Cheedar cheese blend 2 cups shopping list
- 1/2 cup of becon pieces shopping list
- 4 medium green onion sliced (1/2 cup) shopping list
How to make it
- In frying pan, put 2 strips of becon cook until crisp then drained and crumbled. Set a side for garnish...
- In 3 to 4 quart slow cooker, mix potato, onion, celery, broth and water.
- cover; cook in low heat setting 6 hours.
- In small bowl, mix flour into milk; stir into potato mixture. Increase heat in setting to high. Cover; cook 20 to 30 minutes or until mixture thickens. Stir in cheese til melted. Garnish individual serving with becon, green onion and extra cheese if disired.