Steak And Pasta SoupFrom watson2167 6 years ago
How to make it
- In 3 1/2 of 4 quart slow cooker, mix beef, marinara sauce and water.
- cover on low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
- stir in revioli. Increase heat setting to high. Cover 20 to 30 mintues until revioli are tender.
- sprinkle individual serving with cheese.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating1 people
This recipe will definitly be on the menu for next week, or maybe even this weekend. It sounds soo tasty. And it doesn't hurt the wallet. Thanks for the great post.asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!