Seafood BisqueFrom watson2167 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup of butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 14 oz cans of chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup of dry wine or water shopping list
- 1 cup of half and half shopping list
- 1/2 cup of drained roast red bell pepper shopping list
- 12 oz cot fillet cut into 1 inch pices shopping list
- 12 uncook devined peeled medium shimp shopping list
- 1/2 cup basil pesto shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 4 quart of dutch oven, melt butter over medium high heat.
- Stir in flour, gradually stir in broth, half and half and wine.
- Stir in bell pepper and cod. Heat to boiling, stir occasionally.
- Stir in shimp. Simmmer uncovered 2 to 3 mintues or until shimp are pink. Stir in pesto, salt and pepper.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!