Warm Chunky Crab SpreadFrom yummers 6 years ago
- 1 pkg light cream cheese (250g), softened shopping list
- ¼ cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- ¼ tsp pepper shopping list
- ½ cup white wine shopping list
- 2 medium green onions, chopped shopping list
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, divided shopping list
- 2 cans crab, chopped & divided shopping list
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese, mayo, garlic and pepper until smooth.
- Gradually beat in wine.
- Stir in green onions, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese and half the crab.
- Spead evenly in 8” (20cm) pie plate; sprinkle with remaining crab and parmesan. Bake at 375F about 20 minutes or until bubbling.
- Cool slightly; sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with crackers