Cheese Beer Biscuit Wrapped Cocktail WienersFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 package cocktail wieners shopping list
- 2 cups biscuit mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2/3 cup beer shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder shopping list
- 12 ounces beer shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Combine biscuit mix with cheese, salt, pepper and beer.
- Dough will be sticky.
- Turn out on floured surface and knead 2-3 minutes.
- Roll out 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut into squares.
- Wrap dough around uncooked cocktail wieners.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400.
- Serve with mustard sauce.
- Make sauce by combining sugar, mustard, cornstarch, garlic powder and onion powder in saucepan.
- Cook on low heat until mixture combines about 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add in beer and vinegar.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until thick and bubbly.