Apple PocketsFrom mum23 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Peel apples and grate them into a medium bowl
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Add half of the cinnamon and sugar mixture to the bowl of grated apples.
- Roll each biscuit into a circle about five inches in diameter.
- Spoon the apple mixture onto half of the circles.
- Fold the circles over and pinch the edges to seal the pies.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Brush each pie with water and then sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture over the tops.
- Bake for 20 minutes and let cool before serving.
- THE FILLING WILL BE HOT OUT OF THE OVEN...BE CAREFUL WITH THE KIDS AROUND!
- This makes 10 pies.
The Cookmum23 Valencia, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!