Creole EggsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 10 eggs hard boiled shopping list
- 1/2 cup white onion diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup green pepper diced shopping list
- 1 large can whole tomatoes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter melted shopping list
- 4 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- cracker crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Peel eggs then slice and set aside.
- Saute onion, celery and green pepper in butter.
- Add tomatoes cut in bite size pieces.
- Stir occasionally.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper then set aside.
- Make white sauce by combining butter, flour and milk.
- Layer eggs, tomato sauce and white sauce in buttered glass casserole dish.
- Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Sprinkle top with cracker crumbs and dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 until browned.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!