Turkey Or Chicken Casserole-eole-eoleFrom lor 9 years ago
- * 2-1/2 cups diced, cooked chicken or turkey shopping list
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni or penne shopping list
- Note: I have used leftover macaroni/penne and have used uncooked pasta and both work well. If you do use cooked pasta, make sure it is al dente. shopping list
- 2 (10 1/2 ounces) cans cream of chicken, mushroom or celery soup shopping list
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1-3/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 small can water chestnuts, drained and sliced/chopped shopping list
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- Note: Monterey Jack, Tex Mex or swiss cheeses also work well with this recipe ;-) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt & pepper shopping list
- *Note: must be prepared at least one day ahead shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients in order given in large bowl.
- Put in well greased 9 x 13 inches pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Next day remove foil and bake at 350° F for 1 hour.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating2 people
Mmmmm... love the addition of water chestnuts. Great recipe and like crystal, I love the combination of ingredients. Thanks so much for a 5 fork casserole.laadeedaa in loved it