Stuff Chicken WingsFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 4 Large chicken wings shopping list
- 1/2 cup lean pork, Finely Minced shopping list
- 3 spring green Onions shopping list
- 55g Cooked & Chopped Peeled prawns shopping list
- 1/2 cup bean thread noodles soaked, dry and cut into small pieces shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons fish sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- vegetable oil for Deep Frying shopping list
- 1 cup rice flour for Coating shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, Chopped shopping list
- 3 coriander Roots, Chopped shopping list
- lettuce leaves, To Garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Bend the Chicken Wings back against the joint and use a small sharp knife to cut around the top of the bone that attaches the wing to the Chickens body.
- With the knife, scrape the meat and skin down the bone so that you can break the bone free at the joint.
- Ease the skin down the joint and detach from the flesh and bone.
- Scrape off the flesh and skin from the rest of the bones. Remove the bones at the joint leaving the end section.
- Place the pork in a bowl, mix in the prawns and spring green onions.
- Use the mix to stuff the chicken wings that still have the skin attached.
- Use a pestle and mortar to pound together the coriander roots and garlic, then stir in the fish sauce and black pepper. Pour this over the stuffed wings and put aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil to 180ºC.
- Toss the chicken wings in the rice flour and fry for 3 - 4 minutes or until golden. Garnish with lettuce leaves.