Roast Loin Of PorkFrom ivy 5 years ago
- 1 kilo pork roast shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups white wine shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 3 onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Make slits in the roast and insert garlic slices. Combine in a large plastic bag: wine, lemon juice, olive oil, onions, bay leaves, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Add roast and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove meat from marinade and roast until meat is no longer pink inside.
The Cookivy Athens, Greece, GR
The Rating4 people
Hi Ivy.I bought a pork roast today and wanted to do something different with it.Did a search and after reviewing dozens of recipes,I decided on yours.Cannot wait to try it!
Thanks for posting!!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
I marinated the roast @ 10pm last night...and it's now 3:30.Will pop in the oven around 4pm-have been looking forward to it ALL DAY!
Will let u know-though I'm sure it will be awesome :)
Carriehoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it