Creamy Bacon Horseradish DipFrom pat2me 7 years ago
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese shopping list
- 3 T finely cut chives shopping list
- 1 C sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp horseradish shopping list
- dash of garlic salt shopping list
- cayenne to taste shopping list
- 6 bacon strips cooked crisply, (cook between paper towels in the microwave) then crumble shopping list
How to make it
- Soften cheese
- Blend with next 5 ingredients
- Mix with 4 crumbled bacon strips
- Top with 2 remaining crumbled strips
- Makes about 3 Cups
- Set out covered, about a half hour before guests arrive.
- Serve with a variety of crackers.