Vegan Banana BreadFrom slimchocolate 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 vegan margarine or butter (my favorite is Earth Balance) shopping list
- 3 ripe bananas (mashed well) shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1-2 apples, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup soymilk, mixed with shopping list
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 - 2 teaspoons cainnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F
- 2. Spray an 8x4 bread pan with non-stick cooking spray
- 3. In a small bowl sift together flour, baking soda, salt and spices.
- 4. In another medium sized bowl cream together the butter and sugars. Add bananas, apples, soymilk mixtures and vanilla
- 5.add the dry ingredients to wet and mix well.
- 6. Pour batter into pan and bake for 1 hr. and 10 min. - 1 1/2 hrs.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookslimchocolate Palm Harbor, FL
The Rating3 people
This was a delicious recipe! Thank you so much! I did play around with it a bit. I divided it between two smaller loaf pans. I also added 3/4c vegan mini chocolate chips to 1 half, it turned out tastey but a little too chocolaty, could have used 1/2c...morejoed in Lake Stevens loved it
I loved this recipe.
I didn't have apples so I used applesauce instead. I got a sliver out of the 2 loaves that I did make. My family and friends devoured them. And they all hate the vegan foods that I cook.
I didn't even tell them it wa...morespoil_me2 in Canton loved it