Ham and Cheese Puff n StuffFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained shopping list
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken shopping list
- 9 oz. (1-1/2 [6-oz.] pkg.) smoked ham, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- Beat eggs, milk and sour cream in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add broccoli, dry stuffing mix, ham and 1/2 cup of the cheese; mix lightly.
- POUR mixture into 2-qt. baking dish or 9-inch pie plate; cover loosely with foil.
- BAKE 1 hour.
- Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted and mixture is cooked through.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!