Crab Meat DressingFrom zena824 8 years ago
- 1 (6 1/2 oz) can crabmeat shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced shopping list
- 1/4 medium green bell pepper, finely diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- 3/4 cup fine corn bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 slice white bread, rubbed into crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Copen crab meat and pick out any pieces of cartilage or shell which are present.
- Mix with all remaining ingredients and stuff fish or spread out in a greased shallow pan.
- If baked separately, nake at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!